Because you often write to me and ask what kind of masks I use, especially to show you a new mask for oily skin, I thought to give you a helping hand with a 100% natural mask. I know that you are busy and would like to enjoy a bit of time for yourselves alone, this is why I created a mask that can be stored in the fridge and be used for a month. (YEEES!! ONE WHOLE MONTH!!!) But, you need to be strict about the storage of the product.
This mask is highly efficient in the case of both oily skin and oily hair.
The natural ingredients and their effects:
The Aloe Vera Gel
- It stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid;
- It is ideal for mature, aged, oil, or dry skin;
- It regenerates the tissue;
- It calms down irritations;
- It is recommended in case of rosacea;
- It heals minor sunburns;
- It is recommended in case of psoriasis, eczema, and herpes;
- It soothes the skin after waxing or shaving;
- It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties;
Tea tree essential oil
- It is recommended in juvenile and rosaceous acne;
- It diminishes the secretion of sebaceous glands;
- Fights against redness and under the skin acne;
- It is ideal for after-acne spots;
- It rapidly heals pimples;
- Helps in getting rid of warts (when carefully applied on one);
- It dries a pimple and heals the area fast;
- It helps the cutaneous healing of psoriasis and eczema;
- It has a potent antibacterial effect;
- It is antiseptic and anti-infectious;
- Recommended for all skin types;
- It heals after-acne spots;
- Gets rid of pimples and acne;
- It helps eliminate blackheads;
- It is recommended in the case of burns, cuts, and wounds;
- It has a relaxing effect on our mind;
- It cleans and purifies the skin;
- It diminishes the secretion of the sebaceous glands;
- It gives elasticity to the skin;
- It prevents the apparition of scars;
How to prepare the mask:
The recipe for this mask is very easy. You just need to add, in a bowl, 25 grams of Aloe Vera gel and hemp oil, max 5 ml, mix these ingredients and then add 25 grams of Green Clay, and stir until you obtain a homogenous texture. In the end, you add the previously mentioned essential oils, about 3 to 4 drops of each.
You can apply the mask to the face and hair alike. In both cases, you will need to let it act for 20 minutes.
My recommendation is, in case of hair, to wrap it in a towel, for better results.
To remove the mask from your face, use circular movements and warm water, and in the case of hair, massage the scalp and shampoo the hair twice.