Natural ingredients have countless benefits for the beauty of your skin. Used in recipes, smartly combined, according to the needs of your skin and the properties of each ingredient, they can prevent, slow down, or treat the problems of your skin. A plastic surgeon created a book through which he helps his patients defy their age with the help of natural ingredients. Dr. Andrew Ordon encourages the use of natural products to stop the pro-surgery mass mentality.
6 natural ingredients for acne:
- Green clay – it eliminates impurities, has an anti-acne, anti-inflammatory, and healing effect, it eliminates or diminishes sebum production and acts at deeper levels. It can be used for all skin types, it absorbs toxins/impurities and helps in regulating the production of sebum;
- Grapeseed oil – it will enhance the power of green clay when it comes to sebum reduction and the linoleic acid contained by this oil will strengthen the cellular membrane while preventing the clogging of pores (one of the main causes of acne);
- Aloe Vera – it improves blood circulation and, implicit, increases the ratio of oxygen to the skin’s cells, it also has antibacterial and antifungal properties, and it is a tissue regenerator. natural-ingredients-pharmacist;
- Honey – has antibacterial properties, cleans the pores, hydrates, and has a powerful anti-acne effect;
- Turmeric – rich in antioxidants, with antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, it diminishes skin redness and helps heal the tissue. It is highly effective in case of rosaceous acne (a chronic affection of the skin that manifests through redness and zits);
- Natural salicylol – has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin, dries the zits, cleans the skin, and can be used as an exfoliant because aspirin dissolves with difficulty;
Mask for skin with acne – 10g of clay is mixed with 2 teaspoons of honey and, in the end, you add grapeseed oil and avocado oil (with repairing and regenerative properties) or Aloe Vera. The obtained content is applied to the face and allowed to act for 10 minutes. After the time runs out, the mask is rinsed with lukewarm water and circular movements. The excess water is removed by tapping the face with a clean towel.
6 natural ingredients for dry skin
- Coconut oil – it hydrates the epidermis very well, slows down the aging process, tones and beautifies the skin, helps in the case of very dry and even cracked hands, and gives skin a healthy glow.
- Avocado – it is rich in vitamins and oleic acid that have extraordinary benefits for the skin. It has a regenerating, restructuring, and hydrating effect and, due to its high amount of antioxidants, it protects the skin against external factors;
- Bananas – stimulate the production of collagen, deeply nourish the skin, and due to the contained nutrients they enlighten and clean the skin;
- Honey – it hydrates and nourishes the skin, gives skin a beautiful glow, it is an effective healer, it revitalizes the skin, and due to the vitamins and minerals it contains, it tones and calms down the skin;
- Apricots (apricot oil) – deeply hydrates, tissue regenerator, revitalizes and enlightens the skin, also having an anti-age effect;
- Cucumber – it contributes to maintaining an appropriate hydration at skin level and has antioxidant properties. It is suitable for all skin types.
Mask for dry skin – take 3 teaspoons of mashed avocado pulp and mix with 2 teaspoons of honey, 10 drops of apricot oil and 10 drops of coconut oil. Mix all the ingredients until you obtain a homogenous paste. Apply it on the face and leave it to act for 10 to 15 minutes. Once the time is up, use lukewarm water and circular movements to remove the mask of the face.
6 natural ingredients for mature skin
- Macadamia oil – it helps rebuild the skin’s integrity, also used for scars and stretch marks, known for its restructuring and anti-age properties in case of damaged skin;
- Citruses – they have a significant content of vitamin C that helps skin prone to wrinkles, improves collagen synthesis, strengthens the capillaries, fights against polluting factors, and helps skin healing;
- Sea buckthorn oil – has anti-age properties, helps with collagen synthesis, it heals and regenerates, and contains antioxidants that protect the skin against toxins and UV radiations;
- Wild carrot – it has recognized anti-aging properties, helps in the case of skin discoloring, regenerates, often used in the beautification and improving the aspect of mature skin;
- Primrose oil – improves tissue quality, slows down the aging effect due to its anti-aging properties, redeems skin its elasticity, and helps with the smoothening of wrinkles;
- Wheat sprouts (oil) – it helps with the formation of new cells, restructures the epidermis, increases the skin’s elasticity, helps fruits-oils-natural-for-skin in the fight against stretch marks, often used in the case of mature or very dry skin;
Mask for wrinkled skin – 5g of carrot, 1 egg yolk, 2 teaspoons of wheat sprouts, honey, 10 ml of macadamia oil, and 10 drops of sea buckthorn oil. Put the carrot and honey in a bowl and mix them. Then add the egg yolk and, finally, the wheat sprouts, macadamia, and sea buckthorn oils. Apply the mask to the face and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. You can wash it with lukewarm water and excess water is removed by gently tapping your skin with a clean towel.
Now you know that I love products that are 100% natural: oils, various kinds of butter, essential oils, and clays; their effects on the skin are obvious and last for a very long time if you use them consistently and appropriately.
They can be the ideal way to maintain the health and beauty of your skin, in the purest and safest way possible.
You don’t need to have a lot of time for this, just a bit of commitment and desire to do something for yourself. We deserve, ladies, a bit of relaxation at least once a week, don’t we?